T Minus 7 Days!

airplane Pictures, Images and Photos

We'll be in Texas visting Grammy (and Kiki, and Oma, and EVERYONE else). The kids are SUPER excited. I'm making a "kisses jar." I'm putting 14 chocolate kisses in it (because I have 2 kids of eating age), and I'm going to let them eat one kiss each night. When the jar is empty, it's the day we go to Grammy's to get real kisses (on the cheek of course, if you know Grammy!). Wish us luck with the changing of planes in San Diego. We only have a 30 minute layover to get from one plane to the next with 3 kids under the age of 5! Call me crazy, but I'm SUPER excited to travel with them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy! Countdown!! Don't worry about San Diego... I think it is about the same size or smaller than Bergstrom in Austin. I LOVE the San Diego Airport... the landing there is breath-taking, though = ) See you soon.

trishie said...

This is a great picture! i love the idea of a kisses jar in anticipation of real kisses. Hope you're having a great time.

Post a Comment

Here you'll find the everyday musings of life, as I see them, which is probably not the same as you see them... Mother, baker, student, wife and woman, sometimes simultaneously, sometimes in conflict. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Where Else But Here? All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes