Make Believe...

colour beaches Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday, I let Grace run around the house in her Tinkerbell costume. She always begs me to wear it, but I've never allowed her to wear it all day, or even in public (except for Halloween). But yesterday, I allowed her to. That's a big thing for me. I've always been very particular about my kids being put together, like the perfect portrait for viewing- no spots, tears, or visible frivolity. I don't know what came over me, but it's still here. Today, she's pretending she's at the beach, in her bathing suit :o).

tinkerbell Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how wonderful. Children grow so much from imagination! Good for you; let her pretend and dream every day that she can while she's little. Childhood dreams become adult inspirations! I wonder how you came to be the imaginative soul that you are? Remember the manikin in San Antonio? And the Cat in the Hat? I would still like to be a winged-horse :)

Post a Comment

Here you'll find the everyday musings of life, as I see them, which is probably not the same as you see them... Mother, baker, student, wife and woman, sometimes simultaneously, sometimes in conflict. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Where Else But Here? All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes