Happy Fives

tulip field Pictures, Images and Photos

With my lack of sleep from the time change, and my overall exhaustion from cleaning (a friend's house for a final out inspection), I'm thinking a little "happy fives" might do the trick to improve my disposition.

Today, Grace snuggled with me in my bed while we watched Amazing Race; Asher laughed HUGE belly laughs when I tickled him today; I had a Subway Chicken Bacon Ranch sub (full of unhealthy goodness) which is my FAVE fast food (besides Whataburger, but there isn't one in California); I came home to clean bathrooms (both of them! Thanks Love!); and Riley told me that I'm the best mom in the world, even when I smell like Soft Scrub.

Who could be in a bad mood with a life like that??

1 comments:

trishie said...

I love your fives...so glad you're doing them too!

Post a Comment

Here you'll find the everyday musings of life, as I see them, which is probably not the same as you see them... Mother, baker, student, wife and woman, sometimes simultaneously, sometimes in conflict. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Where Else But Here? All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes