Peanut Butter Jelly with a BASEBALL BAT

pb & j Pictures, Images and Photos

Riley's kindergarten class is hosting a "Mother's Day Tea Party" today. The kids will be making lunch for us: PB&J. I will take a moment to allow you to watch his favorite Peanut Butter and Jelly song, courtesy of Family Guy.



When Riley came home from school yesterday, he spewed a barrage of questions at me. "Mom, do you like peanut butter and jelly? With crust? Without crust? Lots of peanut butter? Lots of jelly? A little peanut butter? A little jelly? No peanut butter? Or no jelly? Normal peanut butter? Normal jelly?" He asks me this, all in one breath. Then, with the gleam of sophistication and accomplishment in his eye, he says, "Mom, I'm going to use a plastic knife. I'm not even nervous."

His random stream of peanut butter questions reminded me of the shrimp scene from Forest Gump.



Those two scenes sum up my afternoon yesterday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet child :)

Mels said...

Lol adorable :)

Brandi Sawyer said...

He's madly in love with his Mama and wants everything to be perfect!! That made me laugh! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Here you'll find the everyday musings of life, as I see them, which is probably not the same as you see them... Mother, baker, student, wife and woman, sometimes simultaneously, sometimes in conflict. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Where Else But Here? All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes