Tagged!

I got tagged by Trishiekoh (I still don't know how to do hypertext! Sorry!!!), and the rules are: to post the fourth picture in the fourth folder on my computer and write about it (how fun!). Oh, and you pass the tag along to others.




This is Grace, emptying out the goodies that Santa left in her stocking on Christmas morning. Notice the two pairs of jammies, pink shorts and short sleeved shirt over blue pants and long sleeved top. This is my fashionista, and the surprises never cease, not even on Christmas morning. She didn't go to bed this way the night before, but emerged this way in the morning :o). That's my Grace.

3 comments:

Mels said...

Adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she too hears a different drum beating ;) Pure genious!

trishie said...

She is sooooooo cute.

Post a Comment

Here you'll find the everyday musings of life, as I see them, which is probably not the same as you see them... Mother, baker, student, wife and woman, sometimes simultaneously, sometimes in conflict. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Where Else But Here? All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes